Disability discrimination in employment

If you feel you are a victim of disability discrimination at work then I may be able to help you get compensation and / or reasonable adjustments such as a support worker or amended duties. I provide a free case assessment and free initial advice. If you decide to enter into a no win no fee agreement you would get 75% of the compensation and I would get 25%. If we lose you pay nothing. In a case for reasonable adjustments without compensation I would quote you a fixed price rather than a proportion of benefits because it’s a claim for a change to your working conditions rather than money.