Disability discrimination in education

There are two routes to tackling disability discrimination in schools: the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SEND) and the County Court. The former cannot award compensation, but the latter can. Time limits are strict so don't delay in getting advice.

If you are a parent and your child is being discriminated against by your school, I offer free initial advice and information. If you wanted more help than that then I would have to charge, which we can discuss if that's something you wanted to explore.

This is a useful website: Child Law Advice

If you are a higher or further education student and you are being discriminated against by your university or college I can also help on the same basis.